Converse X Bandulu Hoodie
CONVERSE X BANDULU HOODIE
THE REAL ART OF FAKING. This collaboration sits at the intersection of art and sport: Bandulu’s street luxury aesthetic meets Converse’s classic basketball heritage. On this heavyweight fleece hoodie, Bandulu applies their signature embroidered paint splatters—a distinct style developed in art school to cover up stains and upcycle vintage clothing. While the drops appear accidental, their composition and color are meticulously designed and finished with handsewn silk. Bandulu means “fake” in Jamaican Patois, but the elevated artistry is for real.
- Cotton canvas hood with fleece lining.
- Embroidered logo and paint drip graphics.
- Quarter length zipper and cobranded drawcord.
- Front kangaroo welt pocket.
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester