Converse x Bandulu Chuck 70 High Top
THE REAL ART OF FAKING.
This collaboration sits at the intersection of art and sport: Bandulu’s street luxury aesthetic meets Converse’s classic basketball heritage. On the Chuck 70, Bandulu embellishes the premium canvas with their signature embroidered paint splatters—a distinct style developed in art school to cover up stains and upcycle vintage clothing. While the drops appear accidental, their composition and color are meticulously designed and finished with handsewn silk. Bandulu means “fake” in Jamaican Patois, but the elevated artistry is for real.
- High top sneaker with canvas construction.
- The timeless silhouette you know and love.
- Signature embroidered paint drip details.
- Paint drip detailing on foxing and outsole.
- Embroidered logo on tongue.