Converse Chuck 70 AT-CX Future Comfort High Top
Transforming the best ever into a style icon of the future, the Chuck 70 AT-CX delivers elevation like never before. A cotton canvas upper and tongue get a lift from a chunky CX foam midsole and sockliner for exaggerated comfort. Classic Chuck 70 details like a star ankle patch, aluminum eyelets, and cotton laces keep up the heritage look, while a diamond lugged outsole delivers additional traction.
- High-top sneaker with cotton canvas upper
- TPU Bosey toe for added durability
- CX foam midsole and sockliner for added comfort
- Chuck 70 details like star ankle patch and cotton laces
- Diamond lugged outsole for additional traction
Chuck 70 Origins
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That's the Chuck 70. It's not a shoe. It's the shoe.
|US W||US M||EU|