Chuck Taylor 70's OX
ICONIC STYLE. MASTERFUL CRAFTSMANSHIP. THE CHUCK 70.
The Chuck 70 mixes the best details from the ’70s-era Chuck with impeccable craftsmanship and premium materials. An elevated style icon, it features more cushioning to keep you looking—and feeling—good all day. The Chuck 70 holds its own on fashion week runways and city streets, making it the go-to sneaker for those looking to enhance and express their style. The shoe’s timeless cool has made it a go-to sneaker for collaborators like Comme des Garçon and Tyler, the Creator.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- Crafted in a premium canvas for durability and elevated feel.
- OrthoLite insole for comfort.
- High gloss eyelets make it shine.
- Shiny, taller rubber sidewall and winged tongue stitching.
- Heritage details like a 1970’s heel logo nod to its legacy.
CHUCK 70 ORIGINS
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That's the Chuck 70. It's not a shoe. It's the shoe.